meet dr. popp
Corbin grew up in small town Nebraska hanging around his father’s dental office. He was driven, naturally excelling in science and math. His strengths led him to a Biochemistry degree at the University of Nebraska where he graduated with honors.
In a pure twist against convention, Corbin accepted the prestigious Fulbright Scholarship and headed off to Germany, putting his plans for dentistry on hold while he pursued a career as a professional dancer.
Corbin returned joining the the Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health after 10 years performing on Broadway and internationally. Graduating top of his class, he went on to earn Resident of the Year from the Graduate Practice Residency at the University of Colorado Anschutz.
In 2014, Dr. Popp was introduced to biological dentistry and recognized its critical importance in the overall health of his patients. Since that time, he has made it his singular focus to master the innovative art and science of biological dentistry.
Dr. Corbin Popp’s clinical expertise encompasses surgical management of infected root canal teeth, ischemic bone cavities/cavitations, zirconia/ceramic implant placement, and Bioesthetic (OBI) full mouth rehabilitation and jaw stabilization. Dr. Corbin Popp has undergone extensive training including the Swiss Biohealth Academy led by Dr. Ulrich Volz and is recognized as a leader in biological dentistry.
Outside the office he enjoys time outdoors, riding his bike, ballet, and spending time with his wife, three adorable children, and their dog Stella.
Degrees and Training
- BS Biochemistry, Minor Math & Chemistry University of Nebraska Lincoln 1999
- DMD Degree, Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health 2013, Valedictorian
- GPR residency, CU School of Dentistry Anschutz
- Moderate IV Sedation Licensure, CU Hospital
- Western Regional Examination Board certification
- Bioesthetics OBI Level 3
- Bioclear Advanced certification
- SDS certified
- SMART certified
- ACLS certified
- ISMI/IAOC certified
- IAOA certified
- ISMI International Society of Metal-Free Implantology
- IAOCI International Academy of Ceramic Implantology
- IAOMT International Academy of Oral medicine and Toxicology
- American Dental Association
- Colorado Dental Association
- Metro Denver Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Colorado Prosthodontic society
Honors and Awards
- Resident of the Year 2014 UCDENVER GPR
- Class Rank #1 ASDOH Dental program 2013
- OKU, Kramer Award 2012
- 2012-13 ASDOH Ortho Honors Program
- Michael Serkanic, Spirit of Caring award, ASDOH 2013
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Alpha Lambda Delta National Honor Society
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
- James Canfield Scholarship 1999
- Fulbright Recipient, Germany, 1999-2000